(updated 06th July 2021)
This website is registered and maintained by Prachyam Trust, India
Prachyam is the owner of, and reserves all rights to, all originally created material published on this Site, including audio, video, electronic, multimedia, photographic, and written forms.
You may not copy, reproduce, sell, publish, display, transmit, distribute, perform, modify, create works derivative of, or in any way exploit any material from this website without the written consent of Prachyam Trust.
Requesting permission: To request permission for reprinting, publishing, licensing, or for any other use of any material or works on this website, write to Prachyam at the email address provided above. Provide in writing the following information: your name (and title), postal and email addresses, and telephone numbers of your organization; the mission and purpose of your organization, similar information for any other relevant contact persons in your organization, a detailed description of the material for which you are requesting permission, and where it is located on our website, and a detailed description of your intention and purpose of use of the material (how and why it will be used, published, and distributed).
Prachyam reserves the right to deny or withdraw permission, for any reason, for use of any material published on this website
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Prachyam does not sell or share email addresses and personal information of visitors to other companies or organizations.
The information we collect is used for internal review in order to improve the content and layout of our website, to customize the content and/or layout of the website for individual visitors, and to notify visitors about updates to our website. This information is not shared with, or sold to, other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
Prachyam collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
If you do not want to receive email from us, let us know by writing to us at the above email address. Please specify NO EMAIL in your email subject.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.